The Beginning

The Beginning
Our House

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Latest news!

We have been busy the last few weekends getting the insulation in downstairs.  It is all in and looking nice and cosy!  (Although it was warmer outside than it was inside the house on Sunday!)  I started to nail on the paneling we had stripped in the hallway.  We also had a chat with out new neighbour at Cullen about the plans for the new extension.  We are pleased to get the ball rolling there so we can hopefully get it built during the sunny summer!

My mum, dad, boys and I took a trip up today.  We took up a couple of doors that we bought for between the living and dining room then had a tidy up.  We took more doors and a pine kist to Drybridge for dipping then had a lovely lunch at Rockpool (Trip Advisor gives it 5/5).  Boys lunch buckets were served in proper sandcastle buckets and the fish and chips are served on 'newspaper'!  I really liked the paint colour in the cafe so I asked about the colour!  I'll have a wee trip to Homebase tomorrow to get a sample of Green Ground for the hallway!

Travis Perkins also delivered some plasterboard today for downstairs then we loaded the cooker onto the trailer and took it to the boys school.

Living room

Dining room

Bedroom

Bedroom - alternate view!

My wood paneling back on in the hallway.



No comments:

Post a Comment