The Beginning

The Beginning
Our House

Thursday 4 October 2012

Finishings

View of the house and garden from the street!

Fab double doors, Michael spent ages getting them perfect!

I forgot my 'working' trainers this week so I improvised with the overboots that were ordered for protection from the astbestos!

My lovely cottage door in the bathroom, I love the hinges, I have latches to go on them too.

Main bedroom finished

En-suite door

Shabby chic beds for the boys

My able assistants!

The garden looks huge now that the kitchen is down!  We are a bit exposed to the rest of the street though as the whole wall had to come down so the builder can get in with his digger.  

The gas board arrive on Monday to move the gas main pipe then the builder comes in the following week to dig the foundations.

I'm really pleased with my shabby chic beds!  My morning at Rustiques was very worthwhile.  I'm off to another one in a couple of weeks.  This time I come home with a lamp and shade, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment