The Beginning

The Beginning
Our House

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Chalk paints

My finished pieces!
Thanks to my friend Kerry I found out about Annie Sloan chalk paints.  I really wish I had know about them this time last year!  This paint needs no sanding or primer and can be put on anything!  I have spent a lovely morning at Rustiques in Banchory learning some techniques.  I'm not sure about the crackle look but I love the shabby look of the plaque.  I cannot wait to try them out on my furniture.  I am off to pick up a couple of pine beds from a friend today so they will be my first project!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndsay...just having a wee nose around your little home:0)...i did the paint course with Moira a couple of months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for my extension to be finished so I can get in and get some furniture painted...good luck with the rest of your renovation...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsti! We have really enjoyed our renovation although it has been hard work! I've lots more photos to upload so keep having a nose around!

      Delete